Call me crazy. Market is tanking and I’m adding AMRN above where I bought it.
Oct 16th is the FDA Panel meeting and there will be volatility going into it.
I expect this to be around $8 by the date. The ANCHOR indication will be huge for their FDA approved drug, VASCEPA.
Their weekly prescription has been steadily going up and it bolds well for the stock price.
My Plan: Will make decision by first week of October and mostly likely exit everything if i have good profits. If we are still around $6 to $7, will sell half and wait for briefing document to come out and decide what to do after reading the briefing document.
You must sell by Oct 10th to risk not seeing briefing documents. I expect the FDA briefing document to come out by Monday Oct 14th, but I have seen it come out earlier. Stocks usually go up or down by 10 to 20 percent when briefing documents come out.
Good luck everyone.